View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 11:19   #4637
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’ve just been on a business trip in which I visited the Netherlands, Germany and Spain. Entry and exit points being Germany and the Netherlands in which I had to go through passport control.

In both Instances I did not have to join a “not EU” line. I was directed through the EU passport line both times. The only difference being to EU passport holders I got a stamp. Extra time incurred …nil.

Just thought I’d throw that out there.
I would say that's rare. I've been directed via the Non-EU lines both for trips inside and outside the EU. Only one I didn't was Ireland and also the Calais Ferry Terminal which is even longer because they check right to remain for non-British Europeans resident in the UK.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote