Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 17:46   #1048
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You could always use your ignore list.
Sure but once a year or so a little nugget comes , convinced that most of his"news" /" I ,ve been told "is drawn from various web news sites . But hay ho.

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
The disrespect shown to MB is just baffling. Like why type up posts like the above? What does it accomplish?

I've been following MB since he joined here in 2006 and his posts made me sign up in 2007. Thats 16 years of posts! He's a top guy in my eyes and I enjoy these threads each year as we discuss the never ending possibility of Sky Atlantic, or the stunning arrival of BT Sport at the last minute or all the discussions on HD versions of channels. Its been a bloody good laugh if you ask me as well as interesting!

So thanks Media Boy and if you can't share a source just yet thats fine. Better to keep good sources happy in the long run.

If you haven't got anything good to say either why not just put the smart phone down and let the rest of us enjoy hopefully another 16 years! God knows where we'll be then!
My father used to say if you can't say something kind ,run away you know you can't keep your mouth shut

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

[QUOTE=Media Boy UK;36131727]I was not talking about next week but later on when both Warner Media and Discovery old deals are up.

I see that Channel 4 HD is going UK Wide from August 31st on Sky. But still to see any info on them launching on Virgin Media.*

*Channel 4 HD only have a London area HD Channel right now on Virgin Channel 141.[/QUO:

---------- Post added at 17:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
I was not talking about next week but later on when both Warner Media and Discovery old deals are up.

I see that Channel 4 HD is going UK Wide from August 31st on Sky. But still to see any info on them launching on Virgin Media.*

*Channel 4 HD only have a London area HD Channel right now on Virgin Channel 141.
Have it in Cardiff channel 141