Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 22:32   #555
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Bar the following names I think all other channels will stay the same as now:

-Really will become Quest Sports (something like Freesport) - it won't as it's quite a popular channel.
-Things like Deadwood will move to Quest (No sports) - they won't
-Really shows will move to Quest, Quest Red, DMAX and HGTV - maybe yes
-Discovery History and Discovery Science may merge into one channel. - they won't

Those are my views based on the BT/Discovery situation.
Discovery Science Italia has close on Sky Italy and Italy base Cable Networks as of March 1st 2022.

Will the UK Channel be next?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info