View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 15:12   #173
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I agree. I’ve tried them and it’s mostly junk. I think these FAST Channel may shine brightly for a while before they dim when people have had enough of them, but given that some people seem to be happy to watch whatever is on at the time, there may be enough of them who are quite happy to watch mind-numbing TV.

I still haven’t met anyone who admits to watching them and most have never heard of them, but some must be watching because they are certainly making money out of it. I suppose it’s not that surprising given that the content must be pretty cheap to buy.
I was watching a movie on Thriller just last night the killer walks into the cabin raises his knife to stab the teen and it goes to a ad break lol.