View Single Post
Old 19-09-2005, 21:17   #12
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman
Re: 1mb on 5 computers. How do I do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david.ewles
NTL will not be able to see past the Router (GATEWAY) so I doubt that 5 PC would be a problem other the the users bandwidth.

broomsy I'ld suggest that the 5 of you put you money together and get the 3mb connection, which will be soon 10Mb by the end of the year
Our work's wireless bt router shows the equipment running on the network and the host names etc in the configs screen.. Would not be surprised if the newer ntl modems could do a bit of that as well.
handyman is offline   Reply With Quote