View Single Post
Old 30-04-2023, 15:30   #40
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: BBC Chairman Richard Sharp resigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You are too blinkered to accord any credit to any Tory minister.

Your sickness is clearly shown in your comment that I've highlighted. You've done precisely what Goebbels did in describing people he didn't like.

I suppose you used the term "Goebbels" because you think that Braverman is victimising poor defenceless people (the ones I call illegal migrants). I and the country at large want these illegal migrants and the associated trafficking stopped. If you don't want this, then it is you that needs a rethink.

All the above said, it was right for Sharp to resign and wrong that he was appointed in the first place.

Just to be clear, and to correct your deliberate misrepresentation, I am not "describing people [plural] I do not like". Rather, I am describing a person [singular] I do not like.

Comparing Braverman to the 1930 Germany is not my claim, it is the claim of an actual Holocaust survivor who said:

Quote:
“Now, when I hear you using words against refugees like ‘swarms’ and an ‘invasion’, I am reminded of the language used to dehumanise and justify the murder of my family, and millions of others.

“Why do you find the need to use that kind of language.”
Same tactic, different century. We used to be a compassionate nation but this Government, with its hateful gaslighting of the reality of Asylum Seeking in the UK, is turning us into a spiteful, insular shadow of our former selves.

The deliberate action of not providing legal routes to claim asylum from Sudan, Syria, etc. and then labelling people who are forced to travel by sea "illegal" is a sinister play and is designed to manipulate the gullible. The people who you should be worrying about arriving in this country do not arrive on small boats, they arrive on private jets.