View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 11:38   #39
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: BBC Chairman Richard Sharp resigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
The positioning of integrity and Braverman in the same response I think proves the point being made. The women is a Goebbels wannabe and certified moron. If you think she represents your values, and the country's, then you may need a rethink.
You are too blinkered to accord any credit to any Tory minister.

Your sickness is clearly shown in your comment that I've highlighted. You've done precisely what Goebbels did in describing people he didn't like.

I suppose you used the term "Goebbels" because you think that Braverman is victimising poor defenceless people (the ones I call illegal migrants). I and the country at large want these illegal migrants and the associated trafficking stopped. If you don't want this, then it is you that needs a rethink.

All the above said, it was right for Sharp to resign and wrong that he was appointed in the first place.

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
But you still allow the incompetent incumbents to keep standing come election time. Maybe we have different interpretations of integrity?

I don't "allow" anything - all of that is out of my hands and influence. I voted Conservative out of political conviction, not knowing how badly they'd screw up.

I am a Conservative with integrity - challenge (and justify) that if you wish.

My advice is at your risk.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 29-04-2023 at 11:34. Reason: typo
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote