View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010, 16:50   #15
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother UK - Series 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I liked Rachel and Mo as well. If you looked at the live feed it was and then the hightlights then it was like lookin at different people. They had Mo all the time in the hightlights asleep and Rachel just being boring. But in the live feed Mo was always cleaning and standing up for himself and Rachel also stood up for her self and suffered no fools. She was gutsy but in a good way and stood up to for her self as well and she was not a wanna be and just went in for the experience and just got on with her life when she came out of the house. I was really trilled for her that she won because she was herself all the way through

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

If they for the last time renewed the contract with Virgin would you know being Virgin Media employee
ah if it was made available to VM I'm sure we'd take the live feed... alas it's Dreams Beds who sponsors the show now

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
What?! DF created the thread and not Frankie? I think I may collapse
haha... haven't seen Frankie posting for a bit... not in the posts I'm reading anyway.

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...s-comment.html

Looks like another reason now to cut what little of big brother we have to shreds more and Vinnie Jones didn't have the gumption to say sorry himself but got his pubilist to do it for him.
It was a genuine slip up... but he should have apologised himself though! jeez

You can't say anything on TV cos you'll get shot down in flames from somebody, yet the likes of Jan Moir can be as insulting as she likes in a newspaper? Doesn't make sense does it...
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote