Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 19:26   #5856
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
So which is it?

Younger people don’t get hospitalised as OB said or what I stated:
There’s very little granular data and depends what your definition of “younger” is, but if you want to score a point as OB posted his as an absolute statement, I would doubt him to be correct.

That said, it’s irrelevant as the numbers are so low. Even now in the North West, where the vast majority of those being infected are “younger”, those being hospitalised are still the over 85’s, not the young.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Or I misheard. Does seem to be the 19th
With an option to do it sooner if the data allows.

If we get to July 7th and hospitalisations remain under the threshold ( which they are now, well under the SAGE prediction level for opening up) hen they should open up on the 8th along with an apology.