View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 19:14   #22
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Outstanding amount - Not a customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If you start invoicing them for something as intangible as your administration time I think they will ignore you, and unless you are already self employed and can demonstrate what your time is worth, what argument will you take to court in order to force them to pay when they continue to ignore you?
That I can do and my hourly rate is far from cheap too. It would probably cost them more than the debt they are chasing in the long run. Hopefully someone here can give me ideas from their own experience if they have gone as far as court.

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Why get stressed over something that isn't even addressed to you?

Just return them or bin them. Thats What I do if I get any mail for the previous tennent.
You can't always choose what gets you stressed and what doesn't.

This property is new, no one has lived here before, ever. Yet someone in the property will likely have to deal with debt collectors turning up and the stress involved with that. Tried to deal with it yet VM just want to keep the harassment going and you wonder why this stresses me?

Still looking for any actual useful advice
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote