Thread: Spare
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2023, 15:54   #14
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Spare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post

Book is placed in wrong category, meant to be in fiction.

Much of it does seem to be fiction indeed.

Don't get me wrong, I can imagine he has had to go through a lot and no child should be walking at the back of their mum's coffin at that age. He will have had a lot to go through and I respect that.

What I see now though is two people who are all about cashing in and making as much money as possible. Maybe this was the plan all along to get back at the media, use it to line their pockets. But it doesnt seem to be going 100% to plan.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote