Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2022, 20:11   #1337
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
PM me the link and I will try to work it out and PM you back at somepoint over the weekend.
The link is just the Companies House webpage. All I did was check the registered address and directors for companies linked to the That's TV group and with G-Man / Canis Television & Media. The registered address is the same but not conclusive as companies often use an accountancy company for the registered address. Having directors in common is more of a clue. I gave up on trying to find a corporate structure linking the companies.

Also Comux (the company running the local TV multiplexes) used to show That's TV and Made TV as having significant control of the company, now it only lists That's TV.

No direct links between That's TV & Made TV were obvious.