View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 17:53   #2300
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Seriously?

Makes absolutely no sense what he said. So hardened criminals sat in a police interview room, suddenly muster up stuff from the political world?

They’ll have been far too disengaged from society to follow politics, they will have been far too busy running their criminal enterprises, to raise nonsense about Starmer.
It makes perfect sense in the context of the post I was replying to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf
If he does then the people will know that it's ok to break the law because sir beer has led the way, it's ok to lead the police to believe certain people weren't involved and conveniently blur the facts about food and drink ........
And yes, I doubt very much anyone would raise it, or it be relevant if they had. My best wishes were entirely sarcastic.