View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 09:15   #2296
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Far fetched rubbish. Breaches of the Coronavirus restrictions, doesn’t equate to being arrested and interviewed by Police, breachers get sent questionnaires, and it’s taken from there as to any decision to issue a fine. You really do need to get this out of your head, breaking Covid laws, doesn’t constitute criminality, they’re not “career criminals” either.
If you look at the post and the quote it’s quite clear I was referring to papa’s assertion that people will view it as okay to break the law. It was also implied in his post that people would perceive it as okay to mislead the police.

By people I took him to mean the public as a whole.

You seem hung up on the distinction between breaking the law and a criminal record. I really hope that’s not the hill Boris’s supporters choose to die on if/when Starmer as cleared and if the Gray report is as damning as being briefed to the press.

It’ll be political suicide with Raab, Hunt, Truss and others waiting in the wings bring the end to Boris career sooner rather than later.

If helpful to stop the discussion being sidetracked every time I’ll refer to Boris breaking the law, but not as a “criminal”.