View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 18:31   #11
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky to freeze prices until 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
I see they are talking about the tv service in post number 1 does the freeze also apply to line rental and call costs also i cannot see it mentioning them at all.? Also i wonder if it appied to their broadband prices again it does not say so,leaving the door open for stealthy back door increases possibly.
Line rental with Sky is 11.25 and goes to 12.25 in September however this is still over a pound cheaper than VM and if you pay a year upfront it can be had for 9.25 a month currently plus Sky line rental includes evening and weekend calls or anytime from September for 17.25 compared to 21.90 on VM , BB unlimited remains at 7.50 if you have Sky Talk.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote