View Single Post
Old 14-07-2022, 22:26   #3626
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007stuart View Post
Show me where the stats I posted said of COVID and then justify your comment Erroneous figure.

You chose to quote stats that focus on one specific area, some people may think that you're trying deflect attention from the main point of my argument that actions taken by the government led by Boris Johnstone were not reasonable as evidenced by the figures I quoted.

Perhaps it's you that's being obtuse?
You posted a blanket statement saying “if you think 200,000 is acceptable”

200,000 have not died of Covid, this is not a specific area, it is a matter of scientific and biological principle, you cannot add a deaths tally which includes other causes linked to the deaths and just say, that amount died of covid, it’s not a factual statement, they have died with it but they had other mitigating conditions which contributed to their deaths and that these also would have been put on their death certificates.