Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 14:32   #803
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
For once, I actually agree with you Arthur. They said when Rangers were kicked out of the league that it would mean more competition for the title. I said balls to that at the time, and everyone who said that are now being proved right.

Might as well let Celtic keep it for the next 2 or 3 seasons, I imagine Rangers will not be the same threat to Celtic for a couple of seasons once promoted to Premier League.
Ha ha ha you agree with Arthur, shocker lol, believe the phrase is two cheeks from the same erse