Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 16:10   #809
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Just to add something. Many years ago the Scottish league was the envy of the world. We had some powerful sides in Scotland - Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts and Hibs.

Now all you have is Celtic, which to me are starting to become boring, winning each season. I have watched several Scottish clubs this season. How the hell they survive beats me with all those empty seats, in the stadiums.

I often get into rows with my family, who are staunch Celtic supporters (I support Rangers to spite them). They claim that they will be in the English Premier League within the next couple of years - walk straight into the EPL, which will be unfair to the rest of the English League.

We hear now that Hearts and Rangers again are in trouble.

What has to happen, is stop the mockery of Celtic winning each season - Merge, the bottom tier of English Football with the Scottish leagues. And go from there.

Scottish football will be finished in a few years, if Celtic keep winning the League.

Also, just to add an extra point. Rangers only have to win the league next season and they will be back in the SPL. Wouldn't surprise me if Rangers hit trouble again, and bingo the League will relegate them again. This is the farcical farce of Scottish football. And l dont say that lightly.

Scottish football only survives now becuase of Tv Money.
Can I have some of what you are drinking? wait, forget that, it will be too strong for me, given the state it has left you
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote