View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 08:48   #1785
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
If you can't stand her as a person or don't care for her as a comedian, that's not wrong. If your dislike of her is in any way related to her disability, then that would be discriminatory..
Depends on the context. Is it really wrong that I can't stand listening to her voice, too shouty and too slow which makes it really annoying for me. She's not funny either, because she's too slow to tell a joke as you get the punchline before she's able to say it. As a person, I don't know her. As a comedian, she's not funny. It's not like I'm against her or complain as I have a choice to watch her or turn over the channel.

Is it right that half the channels on Virgin Media do not carry subtitles? Is that acceptable or down right discriminating for people that are deaf?