View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 21:38   #1673
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
You should have expressed your concerns when you had the chance, it's too late now that it's going through Parliament.

Maggy- If your daughter came to you upset because she'd been subject to inappropriate comments, simply for being a woman or a lesbian, would you expect her to just ignore it and tell her that others have the right to say what they want?
She's a grown woman and can deal with her affairs without my permission or assistance.She's more than capable in taking care of herself.I and my husband taught her well and are confident that she knows how to deal with such issues.She's been doing so for sometime.She has a tongue in her head and has frequently had to deal with the issue of being in a same sex marriage.Nice try in using my family to try and shore up your pathetic attempt to justify your position.