View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 16:36   #477
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
I have seen reports that Classic Hits (1am to 7am*) is Timeshare with Quest Red +1 (7am to 1am*) on Freeview COM6.

*Rumour broadcasting times.

My TV says Classic Hits "will be back at 1am".

If true on Reports Freeview still got TWO SLOTS up for up for grabs - An 23 hour one on COM6^ and a 24 hour one on SDN/COM4.

^Information on a COM6 slot may change when Freeview how PBS America is broadcasting their extra hour from - When will Babestation start tomorrow night?

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

I feel Paramount have sold their share in a channels you have listed to AMC but by a look of things AMC has cut a cost of broadcasting on Freeview by selling their slots on COM6 to That's TV UK and a yet unname broadcasting and moving RealityXtra to local Mux.
I wonder if anything will come of the Brands TV thing that got a license for DTT. I hope not, I can't see a need for another shopping channel, especially when some of them are having to cut costs, and DTT is expensive.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote