View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 22:01   #439
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The Horror Xtra shortened schedule has been doing the rounds for days, without source. Though I get impression it's based on Digiguide or transmitted box EPG data.

What makes you think POP will downgrade its coverage? It's one of their best performing channels, and part of that success is the wide distribution.

POP Player is On-Demand for all the Pop channels, it's already a merging of them.

How does POP vacating COM6, reducing it to 14 channels, have anything to do with do with a channel from another broadcaster moving to the Local Mux? Especially since there is already space for a channel there.

Why don't we just pick any other channel on COM6 or randomly pick another channel on any other multiplex?

Explain your thinking MB.

Now80s is the best fit, from the so to be homeless channels, for any early timeshared slot, in my opinion.
Just thinking out loud.

Why did Narrative Capital Partners launch Pop Player on Freeview?

I can Narrative Capital Partners looking to save money on a costs of Pop and Tiny Pop on Freeview.

And with Horror Xtra hours being rumour as 5pm to 3am it owners can sell it 3am to 5pm to a other broadcaster I only listed NOW 80s due to COM 7 closing next week.

Three 24 hours slots are free as of today. With five channels looking for new homes as far as I know as of June 30th.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote