View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 16:47   #416
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
I wonder if SDN are looking to sell 5Select old slot on COM4 or Create and Craft Extra old slot on COM4.

I think with the two data channels being axe last month that would make room for two SD Channels to launch - SDN did carry 18 SD Channels back in 2020 for some time.
The 18 were alongside those data channels, so them disappearing is fresh space, now partly taken up by Pop Player. But not much space, the freed up space isn't enough for a TV channel, maybe a radio station, but I doubt there's demand for that unless Arqiva were trying to remove their stations from COM5/6.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote