View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 18:55   #347
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
Xpanded2 on Freeview was a IPTV Channel.
It doesn't change that it was a broadcast channel on COM4. The IP stream on Freeview was launched 2 weeks before the broadcast version was removed.
Quote:
I was just posting my own views.
I know you were. I was simply saying it's unlikely in my opinion, in a roundabout fashion. I would like FreeSports on a permanent multiplex myself, but I'm trying to be realistic so I'm not disappointed.

Quote:
If only PSB2 multiplex would update it multiplex to be like COM4 to COM6.

That would make space for up to SIX SD Channels to move over from COM7 or launch.
*Shudder* For a lower picture resolution? No thanks. PSB2 is the only one at proper resolution now, even PSB1 was slightly tweaked down to fit in an extra stream, though nothing as drastic as the commercial multiplexes and barely noticeable.

I was expecting you to say you wished COM5 and COM6 were like COM4 again. It would be less obvious on those two as there are lower resolution streams all 3 permanent commercial multiplexes. Though obviously there's differing numbers of radio stations on the commercial muxes to factor in possible future streams. They are all unique in their makeup.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote