View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 18:10   #346
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Xpanded2 wasn't on the same multiplex as Xpanded. It shared with Great! Movies Action on COM4 and closed in mid December. https://rxtvinfo.com/freeview-updates
Xpanded2 on Freeview was a IPTV Channel.

Quote:
]BARB website unfortunately stopped providing new Channel Share Ratings from 3rd January but Great! TV (0.17), Great! Movies Classic (0.26) and Tiny Pop (0.13 unusual as normally in 0.20 range) were all individually getting at least double/triple the ratings of each of Now80s (0.07), ForcesTV (0.04) & FreeSports (0.06) I think Narrative Entertainment UK's (who own Great! And Pop channels) output has got much more justification to remain where they are.
TogetherTV(0.05) BTW.
I was just posting my own views.

---------- Post added at 17:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

If only PSB2 multiplex would update it multiplex to be like COM4 to COM6.

That would make space for up to SIX SD Channels to move over from COM7 or launch.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote