View Single Post
Old 22-03-2022, 17:54   #329
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
Early on I did think of Adult Xpanded TV moving to Local Mux to timeshare with Together TV - but then I think no Adult channel can broadcast on Local Mux.

Then the wee bit later I did think a extra slot maybe added to Local mux for Drama +1

Then I started to think the way I posted on my last post.
I thought that too at first, but I quickly thought otherwise as it's not a "can it", more a why would Xpanded want to when there's multiple alternative late/early slots.

There's no space for more streams on the Local mux I've read multiple times recently. The Great! family of channels on the Local mux all got their picture resolution dropped when the stream for Ideal Extra was added. Comux would've added another stream at the same time if it was viable. When SDN/COM4 added the 17th and 18th streams they were clearly prepared for at the same time as they were added within 2 months of each other.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote