View Single Post
Old 22-03-2022, 14:24   #324
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Just beat me to it

No indication if they using the slot or just the number, they may pair it with space elsewhere.
Maybe my source was right yesterday when I was told:

Quote:
Media Boy UK sources says "UKTV eventually want all their channels FTA and on Freeview, plans are already in action to get Alibi and GOLD FTA and on Freeview, the general feeling is EDEN will be scrapped and morphed into yesterday."
Dave Ja Vu - Alibi?
Drama +1 - GOLD?

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

More Freeview channels happening on Monday:

-ITV4+1 stays on Freeview but move to channel 89.

-S4C HD & Channel 4 HD swap places in Wales

-Ideal Extra has close on the local TV multiplex (ch. 94).

-Drama+1, Together TV & Xpanded TV are all earmarked for 'change in coverage'.

Source: a516digital.

https://twitter.com/a516digital/stat...58476569346053
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote