Thread: Football Season 2021/22
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2021, 04:23   #20
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Season 2021/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The football season is back, my first game attendance since last year. A good time was had.

As I get older seem to be going further away from cricket ('the hundred' was the last straw), and more back to 'the beautiful game'. Thought is was supposed to he the other way round when you got older !.

As for rugby union, stoppages for video refs has destroyed the international game. Each half is lasting over an hour for all the stoppages, it was supposed to be a free flowing game...

At least VAR isn't an issue in the football I watch, ref as well as player mistakes are part of the game. It usually evens out over a season.
What is wrong with the Hundred Mr K?.

---------- Post added at 04:23 ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Just watched the second Brentford goal, how was that not a clear foul on the keeper?
It was a clear foul.

Quite surprised that Arsenal picked the team that they did.

The Arsenal fans have already started and we are only in game one of the season.