Thread: Football Season 2021/22
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 12:07   #17
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Season 2021/22

The football season is back, my first game attendance since last year. A good time was had.

As I get older seem to be going further away from cricket ('the hundred' was the last straw), and more back to 'the beautiful game'. Thought is was supposed to he the other way round when you got older !.

As for rugby union, stoppages for video refs has destroyed the international game. Each half is lasting over an hour for all the stoppages, it was supposed to be a free flowing game...

At least VAR isn't an issue in the football I watch, ref as well as player mistakes are part of the game. It usually evens out over a season.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote