View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 01:14   #206
Ricfromkent
Inactive

Ricfromkent is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire52 View Post
Warning to anyone considering working as a frames guy for quinns DONT!!!! The company is s**t 50 hour week take home pay £320 do the maths its minimum wage. I also average 200 miles a day and spend at least £100 a week on fuel £90 per day is a joke. Plus watch it when you return your vehicle the horror stories are true. All irrelevant now as I jacked it in this week
Hi just joined this forum.after seeing your post,had to respond.just been laid off by quinns ,what a waste of space!they expected me to return van to Liverpool from Kent and get home.not bad? They withheld two weeks wages first so how could I pay out over £200 to return van?
They sent a collection company to pick van up.filled out an inspection form which I signed.a week later discovered they were charging me over £400 for damage to the van that was not present when it left here.been told by fleet manager I am responsible for van until it arrived at Liverpool.great no job and thanks to quinns no money and a s**t Xmas for wifeand the kids.stress is making marriage fall apart.been offered job with Kelly's for new year...terrified it's the same old thing again.
Anyone got any suggestions?
Ricfromkent is offline   Reply With Quote