View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 13:07   #376
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Never had any bad experiences as such yet. It's usually when cancelling something that I find myself frustrated at them even if it's British CS. I rang for a replacement Super hub a while back and a woman answered and I just asked for a replacement hub to which I got a reply of we'll need to send an engineer out for the fault. I tried to explain I wasn't stupid and it was completely dead and needed replaced which is a simple postage job with Virgin and then have them collect the old one. She wouldn't have it. Reason this isn't a bad experience is because when I called later on in the day and got through to an Indian chap he was quick to order a new one and understood everything along with going through the correct if not a little silly procedure before ordering.

So yeah sometimes you get more sense from the offshore than you do from home.