View Single Post
Old 30-06-2013, 01:20   #158
Ukjay
Inactive

Ukjay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Hi all, I would like to share a few things about Quinns.
I started with Quinns 02/13, they said that you normaly get 5 jobs so I thought that it was good, get paid for 5 jobs a day,but they never mentioned that they can disapear overnight, they run a line test during the night and if the test has Ok for the results they take it off you, it happens almost every night!
They never mentioned anything about Npu's, I had to find out the hard way, Npu is a partial complete( if you can't bring dial tone to customer), in some jobs if it is all already there, Dropwire, nte, etc... It takes you from 30min to 1hr to find out that it is an Npu and you only get £10( believe me, it happen quite often), now lets say that you had to do a Full lead in(new dropwire from pole which can take up to 2 hrs depending on the location, plus the time to look for a pair from the Dp that you can use if your dial tone isnt there another 30mins) so 2hrs 30min for £10, great, and you have paid for your own fuel. So in my point of view you have completed your job, not your fault that is disconnected between dp and pcp(cab), but they dont care. If your Eside(Dial tone in cab) isnt there and you cant get any support, £10. Area manager is useless, dont evenknow him, never answer any phone calls, Mj quinn control never answer the phone as well, you can leave voicemail and they phone you back only if it is something that realy interest to them, if you try to talk to payroll than you better sit down and wait. You have to pay for fuel and the way they giving jobs to me is ridiculous, all over the place, 10 to 15 miles from each job and most of them country side( most likely to get problems), had much more bad experience with them since last february than I had in my entire life, they dont give a crap about you, Im still working with them just because I have family to look after, but will leave at the first opportunity! Im very disappointed. If anyone has any question please let me know, I'm more than happy to repply.
Ukjay is offline   Reply With Quote