Old 20-05-2013, 13:34   #151
sweaty
Inactive

Services: SKY/BTBB/BTV
sweaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pole_Dancer View Post
If you read my posts then you would see that I contracted for MJ Quinns after I left BT!!!!
You don't know what you're talking about! If you're working in the sticks (rural area) then the main DP could be miles from the EU, fed via aerial cable by carrier poles and not always straight outside the outside EU property! So you must be a either a MJ Quinns employee, Quinns manager or a Quinns performance improver!?! Well it's sound like you're up their ass?

Take it from any real person who has or is contracting for MJ Quinns, they're a bunch of thieving C*%TS!!!!!

:t d:
Totally agree. In the home counties you can have over a mile from the DP. Try Norfolk or Suffolk where I was loaned out once and it's even worse. DACS, WB900, lead cable? Apparently these were all removed years ago but I know there are examples of these still in service!!! Line concentrators?? Probably aswell... Ever tried to look for a pillar in the countryside (a PCP but is a small post surrounded by overgrown shrubs), an SCP (a second cab basically). Maybe these jobs would be left to the professionals ...
sweaty is offline   Reply With Quote