View Single Post
Old 15-04-2013, 20:10   #145
Pole_Dancer
Inactive

Pole_Dancer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

DO NOT CONTRACT FOR MJ QUINNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like giri5000said this cowboy company!!!! Unfortunately I found out the hard way!
They will do everything to short change you and when you take out all you expenses, Fuel and hrs worked you'll be lucky to take home the minimum wage!!
I stupidly worked for them for 7 months and when I tell people how I was being treated (worse that DOG S%!T) over that time, no one believed me! They just don't give a DAMN about you!!!

If you went sick or on holiday they'll stop paying you! I found this out when I damaged my back so I contacted Mj Quinn's and told them via email because no one ever answers the phone. Next thing I know my agency contacts me, to tell me that Quinns had told them to stop my pay! They had the money but they put it on hold! My agency said they're on my side but won't do anything?
I was unable to work for over 2 weeks and the next thing I knew without warning Quinns came and collected my van with all my testers, tools, clothing I had bought to do the job and my tomtom. Totalling over £900. Plus they have two weeks of my wages which my agency told me via email (too gutless to ring me), that they had credited it back to Quinns and they also included an invoice from Quinns for £1174.50 for :-
£100 fuel. (I had £60 in fuel in the van)
£35 valet? (I kept the van clean)
£300 vehicle collection charge!!!!!! (We were told £200 if we didn't want to return the van and I was never given that option)
£120 spare key charge? (Replacement key from fords is no where near this cost)
£300 7" samsung tab2 and accs? (£149 from PC World)
£312 missing tooling? (All I have is 10 Traffic cones, 2 battery chargers and a torch)
£7.50 H&S booklet? (Never had one)

After going to the Police who manage to contact someone from Mj Quinns and got them to contact me. When they contacted me, I asked them to give me my tools back and I told them that they can have everything I have of theirs back any time. They said that they would get back to me but surprise, surprise they didn't and now they will not return my calls!! Now they've not returned my calls this now a crime according to the police. So we will see tomorrow what will happens but I won't hold my breath!

I wish I left over the 2 week Christmas break like a lot of the contractors did and because they paid you over the shut down period. But I had no other job to go to and slave wages were better than JSA. Now I wish that I did do a runner because I would of been better off!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Pole_Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote