View Single Post
Old 23-03-2013, 01:08   #139
stevetoonfan
Inactive

stevetoonfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

hi all, ive been with MJ Quinns since August i'd never worked on the BT network but have worked on verious data networks, I done the 5 day course at PQMS with 9 ex openreach engineers and didnt have a clue what they where talking about. But if your willing to learn and take it on board PQMS can stand you in good stead and unlike the new starters i was alone from day 1. if your willing to work hard the pay is very rewarding.
ive worked away a few times and ive never had one bit of trouble getting the correct pay, yes you pay for your digs and your fuel but believe me your better off with quinns (example working away £42.25 per job x 4 a day=£169 a day do the same for kellys you get £100 a day, work it out on a weekly basis thats £845 for quinns and £500 for the same work at kellys. Plus you can claim a milage allowance with quinns as you pay for you fuel and you cant with kellys or should i say you shouldnt because they pay for the fuel).
also quinns are given new starter every possibility to become good at their job if they see a problem they'll not finish you straight away they try and and iron that problem out i.e further training, on a one to one basis. all the new starters in my area are loving it even them thats never worked on the network untill now, yes it can be stressful, yes it can be very hard at times, and yes some ppl feel like walking away, but which job is perfect 100% of the time. if your not willing to give your all then in any job then you might aswell stay in the dole cue.

thanks for reading my post and yes i'll answer any questions
stevetoonfan is offline   Reply With Quote