Thread: Streaming Wandavision
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2021, 13:28   #65
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Wandavision

This item was in the Independent yesterday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1795104.html
Quote:
“Every episode ends with the credits zooming into Vision’s eye,” they wrote alongside a clip of this happening at the end of episode four.

Sure enough, after pixellated scenes from the episode play as the credits roll, the camera zooms into the eye of Vision.
I wonder what it means?

Another theory my daughter discussed with me (she’s a big MCU fan as well) is that the CMBR from the Big Bang (which is mentioned a few times) is what Wanda is manipulating to create Eastview in an alternate reality, and when the series ends (with Wanda realising Vision is dead), she goes crazy and creates multiple alternate realities (the Multiverse) to find him in one of them, which leads into the next Spider-Man film and the next Doctor Strange film, which are both set in the Mulltiverse.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 31-01-2021 at 17:15.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote