View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 16:32   #211
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: FBI searches former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Ah yes the Democrats weaponising the law to go after their opponents, sounds very Russiany.
Terrible if that happens…

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/13/p...mey/index.html

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump repeatedly told his onetime White House chief of staff, John Kelly, that he wanted the Internal Revenue Service to investigate his political foes, Kelly told The New York Times.

Among the people Trump wanted to “get the I.R.S. on” were former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Kelly told the newspaper.

“I would say, ‘It’s inappropriate, it’s illegal, it’s against their integrity and the I.R.S. knows what it’s doing and it’s not a good idea,’” Kelly said he told Trump, according to the Times.

“Yeah, but they’re writing bad things about me,” Trump responded, according to Kelly.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...es-1234588539/

Quote:
Trump’s DOJ Pushed for Prosecution of Political Enemies, Book Claims

Former U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman writes in 'Holding the Line' that the administration went after critics like former Secretary of State John Kerry

FORMER SOUTHERN DISTRICT of New York attorney Geoffrey Berman claims the Trump administration’s Justice Department pushed investigations into Trump’s critics that “would directly further Mr. Trump’s desires for revenge and advantage,” according to a copy of his new book Holding the Line.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote