View Single Post
Old 25-10-2022, 18:38   #74
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful oneMs NTL is the helpful one
Re: Rishi Sunak is Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
These days I doubt that many people would have refrained from voting for her because she was a woman.

She was the third female PM, but he is the first PM of colour.

The comments about his ethnicity are starting already. I've just seen a post where the Downing Street cat is seen walking away with a suitcase saying "I'm off, I don't fancy ending up in a curry".
Another criterion might be the penis size

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm

Hancock (apologies for the pun) had an affair, Truss had an affair, BoJo has created 5-7 kids so far, May none, Major-Currie nukie etc. Perhaps, this is something that has to disected (aouuch) as skin colour is not important but size might be more important.

Skin colour is not important. Penis size is equally unimportant
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote