View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 20:54   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
What was your favourite film of 2021?

I thought the year started a bit weak as it felt like all the studios were holding back the big releases until things settled and they knew people would go out to the cinema. I definitely thought the better films came towards the end of the year.

Although last year wasn't the best year for the quantity of good movies being released, there were still from great films and I was really torn between a few. Free Guy was definitely my favourite up and till Shang Chi came out and it made me think twice. Then Dune came along and I really really loved that as a pure quality scifi film and the only thing which has stopped me from making it my No. 1 is that as fantastic as it was, it is an incomplete story as it currently stands. I still love it though.

For me, my No. 1 film for last year is Free Guy. What is yours?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote