View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 19:51   #4
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Possibly way off theory about Merit and CCXTV on Freeview

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Yes ITV own Merit, I assumed people already knew that based on other threads so I didn't mention it.

Why would Ideal World sell CCXTV to their rival to the detriment of their own channel?

I explicitly mentioned BBC3 and BBC4 because that was my reason for my theory. Did you quickscan read my post?
I was just given everyone my own theory.

I did not quickscan any of your post.

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

I do not use the Freeview EPG. I have got the Shopping channels sitting beside one another.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote