View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 12:04   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

According to @UKDTT and @RXTVlog there are some Freeview changes on the way on the 13th May. Best to retune after 11am supposedly.

Apparently there are on-screen messages on the relevant C4 channels. I say apparently as though they have provided photos I've tried 3 separate TVs and not got any messages. So the messaging is regional so far it seems.

E4 moves from 28 to 13

Film4 from ch 15 to 14

Ch4+1 from ch 13 to 15

More4 from ch 14 to 18

E4+1 from ch 29 to 28

4Music from ch 18 to 29.

Apparently now C4 now fully own 4Music they've decided to use its lower number. I always thought E4 was daft so far up the guide, but they didn't have another number previously so fair enough.

I don't understand moving More4 up, I would have put the +1s in 28/29.

-------------
The other changes are mostly courtesy of Sony's channels on the Local Multiplex.

Movies4men moves from 48 to 40. It isn't on the Local Multiplex but is taking the number from a sister channel that is.

Sony Crime Channel+1 becomes Movies4men+1. It also moves from 60 to 48. I'm assuming it is also getting extended hours (compared to SCC+1) due to the changes mentioned below.

Sony Crime Channel moves from 40 to 60 and reduces hours significantly. It will now only broadcast from 4am until 6am.

Pop Max broadcast hours on the other hand are increasing. It was 6am-9pm and will now be 6am until 4am. It must be moving to timeshare with the reduced SCC, or SCC is moving to timeshare with it.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 10-05-2019 at 12:17.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote