View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 22:18   #6
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Community Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45rpm View Post
Ha Ha; you're right, I can not PM anyone because I am locked out.

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

No not at all, they do not mention IP or IP range.

I wish.

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

When I try an log on it most certainly does say I have been banned.

I tried logging on at work today (as opposed to home) and got same result. So I think it's me personally that's considered the bad guy

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Thank you everyone for prompt replies and suggestions.

To any new readers not wanting to read all of the above: I have been banned from the VM official forum for allegedly spamming when I have only ever written one question and never replied to anything.

I guess I could rejoin that forum under a different username and email. However (silly me) all my emails accounts are with VM. So they could possibly twig that it is still me.

Unlikely but if anyone from VM should read this: this might be the final nail in the coffin for me; your products are good but the word "customer" seems to be non existent in the VM world.

Incidentally, if anyone has a 360, you may find my question in that dark place interesting.
And in fairness, the reply was informative. The thread is titled "How much power does my box use"
There is a good chance they will have logged your IP when they banned you and possibly logged your work IP address now too. Can you view the site logged out? if you can you can just go back to just browsing