View Single Post
Old 18-02-2022, 08:22   #3870
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don’t buy that. Things change, and you have to adapt.

For example, using the Truss case. She voted remain. The voters chose Brexit. So she accepted that and moved forward to make Brexit work, and over the course of a year, she managed to secure all those rollover deals that ensured trade continuity while our own trade deals were negotiated.

That is politics working. I have nothing but respect for those who were remainers but have accepted the will of the electorate gracefully instead of wallowing in self pity and scoffing every time something goes wrong.

It’s way past time to accept that we are out of the EU now and work together to make the best of it.
Nothing wrong with that except as applied to Boris.
He was/is the ultimate weathervane, who switched positions on Brexit in a calculated vector to the premiership.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote