View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 15:03   #73
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: BoJo referred to police by the Cabinet Office. Partygate II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
I'm sure there're plenty of (Senior) Civil Servants who vote Conservative but put those feelings to one side and got on with the job they were charged with during the last Labour administration. Or are you saying it's only those Civil Servants with left leaning political views that can't be trusted to follow the code?

That's an unreasonable question to put to me. We are dealing with a specific case with no other reference point to a transgressing Labour politician.

The Gray questions only arose after it was revealed that she had been chosen as a #1 to Starmer. Furthermore:

https://news.sky.com/story/partygate...ivil%20servant.

Quote:
Partygate inquiry chair Harriet Harman was in personal contact with Sue Gray in early stages of parliamentary probe. Sky News understands the veteran Labour MP - who was leading the investigation into claims Boris Johnson misled MPs - had been in direct contact with the former senior civil servant.
It is totally valid under the "seen to be so" principle to ask these questions. Plus, I think Boris is a lying toad and should leave parliament.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote