View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 17:19   #419
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Price rises this year.

I got my price rise letter this morning so I've called to cancel all services. I was on the phone for half an hour, explained that I can't afford the price rise or accept the new T&Cs (which mean ongoing inflation-busting annual rises). I was put on hold only for the operator at the other end to return and say that "our systems are down so we can't process your request". She asks if she can call me back later. It sounds to me like I'm going to be passed to a different team. If I don't get a call back (and I'm not holding my breath) I'll phone again tomorrow.

Has anyone else had this "systems down" excuse for not processing a clear cancellation request?
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote