View Single Post
Old 24-05-2023, 09:00   #14
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: BoJo referred to police by the Cabinet Office. Partygate II?

https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/...67658396794880

Quote:
BREAKING

Boris Johnson allies up the ante and warn they will obstruct Rishi Sunak’s government unless he intervened to stop what they see as a ‘witch hunt’

They say it’s the ‘final straw’ for Johnson and warn that MPs and members supportive of former PM will begin organising
I don't think Johnson has enough allies to make this work and even amongst the few he has I doubt they will go to the bat for him on this issue now. I suspect this 'allies' consist of him and Nadine Dorris.

Still it shows how for Boris Johnson it's always about, and was always about, Johnson's ego.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote