View Single Post
Old 24-05-2023, 08:44   #13
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: BoJo referred to police by the Cabinet Office. Partygate II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
There seems to be plenty of of people with the attitude of “it was years ago, let it go”.

No, let’s not let it go. He won’t ever get prosecuted for spaffing billions to his mates, he won’t get prosecuted for lying to the Queen, selling us his “oven ready deal” based on complete horseshit so let’s get him for whatever we can get on him.

I’ve never been a Tory fan but I have never detested them more than I did during his reign of terror.
Hopefully, Johnson did not break the rules again. But as he's a sitting MP, it's still relevant. Expect questions in the Commons today about this and the Braverman story. And the more frequent use of the sleaze adjective in connection with the Conservative Party, potentially increasing the Party's losses at the next election.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote