Thread: Meghan/Harry
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 14:27   #16
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Meghan/Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
She didn't, but then she didn't have the press attacking her regularly for the various things her family said or did. That she apparently wasn't speaking to her father should have been a private issue, yet it was front page news for months. That is wrong, and is one reason I am glad she sued the Daily Mail and won.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is probably a diva, and it's entirely possible she is behind this,

Personally, I think Harry has not been a happy member of the family for a long time (possibly since his mother died), and I think he was looking for a way out. Megan is possibly that way out.
How could it have been a private matter? It would've become self-apparent in time.
Strange that this interview, which was intended to happen long before any of these supposed incidents occurred, breaks privacy in an even bigger way.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote