View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 21:27   #1263
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I know, but there are better streamers out there. Have you actually tried to find stuff on your watchlist?

I think Sky could do quite well, actually, but they need to concentrate on quality. The Sky Atlantic stuff is rather good.
Better to who you ?????

It offers me linear Sport , News decent selection of shows and movies so to me it gets more use than Netflix.

You seem to struggle with the fact everyone likes different things.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote