View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 17:12   #6
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Still can't get on cable forum !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Whitelist the site, or better still just turn them off, they are a waste of time.
Not bothered , the stats both put up just be made up ,given the numbers they claim to block ? . My "granddaughter " that set my and granddaughters Windows based m/c thinks that the way she set them up finds the protection here is old/weak by today's standards but as you hold nothing I care about . . She didn't do the tablet or smartphone which both have no problems . As I always say " just because you are paranoid it don't mean they are not after you " wouldn't even have thought about it if l hadn't tried from pc . Hay ho

---------- Post added at 17:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Hmmm can you get to http sites buddy?

Does city-data load for ya?

www.city-data.com/forum
Yp sure can on . This is the only ," normal" site ie not questionable ie tractors that it fails on